This may include help with:
1. Exploring different career options, understanding your strengths and interests
2. Creating a CV
3. Job applications and interview techniques
4. Arranging work experience and volunteering opportunities
5. Basic skills courses in literacy, numeracy and IT
6. Personal development courses (assertiveness, confidence, anxiety management, self awareness)
7. Information on help available
8. Opportunities to improve your independence, mental health and wellbeing
9. Information on access to work (financial and equipment support for employers)
INNOVATION & EXPERTISE
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct, please call our client service Manager 02083201080. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.